When was the last time you cleaned your air ducts?
If Air Ducts are not properly maintained, and operated, these components may become contaminated with particles of dust, pollen or other debris. If moisture is present, the potential for microbiological growth (e.g., mold) is increased and spores from such growth may be released into the home’s living space.
Some of these contaminants may cause allergic reactions or other symptoms in people if they are exposed to them.
Do you have Pets ?
Are there smokers in the house?
Does anyone in your house suffer from allergies,asthma,or other respiratory problems?
Do you regularly clean excessive dust accumulations from your household furniture?
Do you have “dust trails” or discoloring coming out of your air duct registers?
When you last changed your furnace filter,did you see dust and dirt inside the filter housing?
- “Levels of air pollution inside the home can be 2 to 5 times higher than outdoor levels.”
- (EPA) Environmental Protection Agency
- “Those who are most susceptible to indoor air pollution are children,pregnant women,and the elderly.”
- (NSC) National Safety Council
- “The E.P.A. ranks poor indoor air quality among the top five environmental,risks to the public health”
- (ALA) American Lung Association
We live in a world where healthy living has become a way of life. We diet and exercise to make ourselves feel better,we have also taken on environmental issues to make our world a cleaner and safer place to live. Yet the most overlooked issue is the air that we breath.
Considering that we spend so much time indoors,it makes perfect sense to clean the source of our indoor air quality problems…..Our Air Ducts.
For Clean,Efficient Solutions To your Air Quality Problems Call :